Yesterday my daughter and I went to our third and last Hello Kitty activity session at a local education store. We had an awesome time as usual together interacting with the other mothers and daughters and of course with each other. Each session we got to take a picture with Hello Kitty.
The activities that we did during the session was decorate Hello Kitty shaped cookies,
put together a Cricut cut Hello Kitty card, have a coloring contest (Here is the picture that Kylie colored),
and play several rounds of musical chairs. Each of the girls received a bag full of lots of fun Hello Kitty items. (My daughter received the plush HK for winning the coloring contest.)
My daughter and I came home with lots of Hello Kitty items to add to our collection since all the HK items in the store were 20% for that day.
To thank the all the staff at the store for such wonderful Hello Kitty activity sessions, I made them a card with a special note from my daughter and I on the back.
1 comment:
What a fun way to spend time with Kylie. Congrats to Kylie on winning the coloring contest. She has mom's talent genes. Have a great week.
Post a Comment