Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My "Thank You" Cards

I thank the Lord that my daughter's b-day went well and that my hubby made through in one piece with the limited amount of sleep that we had.  I am especially grateful because I had a sinus infection all week and had a very hoarse voice on the day of her party.  Thankfully my voice is just about back to normal.  Now that my daughter's decorations are checked off the my "to do" list it's time to work on some other fun projects.  First on my list are the "thank you" cards that I am making for my Christmas presents.   Yes, I am a little behind.  I made and sent out half of them a few weeks ago.  I need to finish the other half this week.  This is what I've been making.  



I've had this cute stamp for awhile, but just never had a chance to ink it up.  It was lots of fun making this card. I used my Copics to color the sky and the snowglobe base and put Stickles on the snowflakes and on the snow on the ground.  My favorite part was using the embossing folders from Stampin Up for the background.  

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

These are so cute Colleen....
The bg embossing is pretty along with the image....

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN FUN!!~