Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Let's Celebrate!

My sinus infection is driving me nuts!  I am so thankful that my voice is back.  I am praying that my sinus infection will go away soon so that I will be more in the mood to work on my crafting projects.  Well, for today's post I will be sharing my tea swap for this month.  We were asked to make a card with a "celebration" theme and to use the colors blue, white, and gold.  These are optional to put on the cards we make, but I always think it's fun to follow the theme for the month.  Here is the card that I made.
It was super fun coloring with my Copics after I embossed the cake in gold.  This is what Mary made for me the swap.  I just love how all the colors in her card coordinate so well together.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Colleen,
Love your silver cake. And Mary made a pretty card too. Great swap.

Creations by Shirl said...

I spy those spellbinder's.... very pretty Colleen..... I'm sure you're partner loved it....

Virgo5 said...

Hi Colleen, You won the Riley and Company Blog Candy on my Blog! Please Contact me at virgocat5@cogeco.ca

Laurie