Yes, another post for today. Are you surprised? :) Well, I have only worked on two stamping projects since I went back to work 3 weeks ago. I have either been too tired or not in the mood to craft. This week I had to schedule in time on my "to do" list to make two cards which I will share with you next week. It felt very relaxing to get into the groove of stamping again. Today I wiould like to share with you two cards that my friend Grace made for me.


Aren't they terrific? Thanks for dropping by today. Onto some more crafting to catch on some projects. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.
1 comment:
Hi Colleen~
Beautiful cards from Grace...
Wow, I finally found you again, this time I have you on my right side of the bar..... Do you have a follower's list? When you have a chance hop on over to my blog and be my follower too....
TFS!
Post a Comment