Wednesday, September 7, 2011

C.A.T.S for August

Happy Wednesday! I hope that this post is finding you all having a fabulous week so far. Mine has been very busy and tiring with not much time or energy to do any crafting. :( I hope to be able to soon. What I have to share with you today is last months C.A.T.S. It was super nice that I was paired up to swap with one of my friends, Gail. This is what she made for me.

Isn't what she made for me awesome? The window is actually able to slide.

Thanks so much Gail for blessing me which such a wonderful card

and fun goodies.
This is what I made for her.

I made her card and tag soon after I came back from Hawaii so I was in the mood to make an island themed card. I also surprised her with some goodies. I made her decorate a clip for her and gave her a tablet and pen that I got for her from Hawaii.

I also gave her these items.



Thanks for dropping by today. For those who live in SoCal try to say cool. It is just tooooooooooo HOT.

No comments: