Thursday, April 7, 2011

Our Mini Vacation

For the past 3 days my family and I went on a mini vacation. We booked 3 days and 2 nights at the Knott's Berry Farm Resort hotel and went to 2 amusement parks- California Adventure




and Knott's Berry Farm.




We ate dinner at Mrs. Knott's Kitchen and lunch there before we left to go home. We love her fried chicken. Her fried chickens reminds me so much of how my grandmother used to make them. Of course how my grandmothers made it is way better than Mrs. Knott's. :)

I love their steamed cabbage too.
We were going to go to a third amusement park today before going home, but decided not too because we were so tired. I think being on our feet and waiting in line 2 days in a row wiped us out. After 2 tiring but fun days together, we had a very relaxing day today eating some delicous food and going shopping. Before leaving our hotel we took some pictures on the second floor where the Snoopy Hall Way is.


My family and I had a good time together for the past 3 days, but are looking forward to sleeping in our own beds tonight. Since I have not been home for the past 3 days I have not been doing any crafting. Stay tune for some crafty items that I made before going on vacation and that I have received hopefully tomorrow.

No comments: