Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

My family and I started of the day by going to church to praise God for raising His son Jesus from the dead so that we have hope in our lives. Each of us wore our a different tone of purple to go to church.

After church we had a relaxing day doing various tasks around the house. In the evening we dyed some eggs. This was our first time our kids did this. They had a blast. We let them dye 2 eggs each.


After the eggs were dyed we each drew a face on an egg. I think the eggs turned out pretty cute.

We ended the day by baking some yummy cookies.

Before heading off to bed I bed a Easter card for one of my friends. I thought it tuned out pretty good.

I hope that all of you had a wondeful Easter.

No comments: