Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Personal Touch to Each of Our Gifts

My family and I usually just put majority of our gifts in giftbags and personalize each gift with a handmade tag. This year I designed two different tags- one for the adults and one for the kids. The one for the adults has a poisettia on it.

On the back I put a message on it indicating that I chose to put a poissettia on the tag for a specific reason. If you care curious... click on the picture to see what the reason is.
For the tags for the kids I let my kids decorate them.


They did a great job on decoration the trees. My son did well on his first tree, but my daughter only decorated it using purple- her favoirte color. I was able to convince her to use other colors. :) Stay tune for more pictures soon of some of the gifts that I decorated. I hope that all of you are having a good time getting ready for Christmas. It sure is coming up very fast. I remember how it used to take forever to arrive when I was a kid. I think that is what my kids are feeling now.

No comments: