I hope that this blog post is finding all of you doing well. I've been doing okay despite being extra busy with work and Christmas being around the corner. I have not had much time to do any crafting, but I do need to get started on making Christmas tags. I have an idea of what I want to make. Now I just need to find the time to put my idea onto paper. :) Today I would like to share the first two Christmas cards that I received. I received them last month as two of my swaps. Gail sent me this card along with some pretty paperclips.

This second one is from Grace.

I love the cards that both ladies made. It gives me some inspiration to make a few Christmas cards. Majority of the ones that my family and I will be sending out are photo cards by Shutterfly. I can't imagine making all the many cards that we will be sending out. Okay onto my daily workout for today and maybe some time to craft. See you again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment