Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Gift Tag

A big "thanks" and hug goes out to all of you that have kept me in your thoughts and prayers as I had my dental procedure last Friday. It did not go as bad as I thought and I praise God for helping me heal without any complications. I've had to make a few sacrifices as my gum is healing... I have had to drink ice cofee and the pineapple juice with bolba drink that I ordered without a straw which making the drinks not as much fun. I am happy though to be able to enjoy the drinks anyway.
Well, today I would like to share a gift tag that I made that I attached to a friends RAK.

Here it is attached to the gift.

I used a Sizzix die called "Two Tags" from Stampin Up and one of their embossing folders called "Vintage Wallpaper." I used two of my favorite color combos. I sure hope the friend that I made the tag for likes what I came up with as well as the goodies that I sent to her. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

kris said...

Lovely sister!! Color combo is fabulous!! =D