Monday, October 18, 2010

Two Cards and a RAK From Susanna

Happy Monday! I am exhausted already. Is it Friday yet? Unfortunately it's not. I am praying for extra strength from above this week as I have lots to do and am running out of steam already. I hope that all of you have more energy left than I do. Well, today I would like to share a two cute cards that I received from my GF Susanna for our monthly swap.

Unfortunately, these two cards will be the last ones she will be making for me for awhile since her new bundle of joy will be born within a month or so. Instead of making time to craft she has some other things that she needs to get busy doing before her baby is born. Susanna e-mailed me on Saturday afternoon and told me that she made me two cards. Her e-mail inspired me to make two cards for her too. Stay tune for the cards that I made for her. I am going to likely make the two cards again for a few of my other swaps with friends this month so I am not going to reveal the cards just yet. Before I end this post here is a picture of the RAK that Susanna included with her cards. Some of them are pretty yummy too. :) Thanks Susanna for always being so thoughtful.


Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

How sweet of your girlfriend. Love the goodies...

Hugs,
Jen