Today I would like to share what my good friend Sandy I did together last Wednesday. We had a good time having our little play date with our Cricuts. Before we started playing I gave her a few goodies along with a little card that I made for her.

Here we are with our machines. She has the bigger version of my machine.

Benson and the kids gave me the Cricut for Christmas, but I have not had a chance to figure out how to use it. Sandy was nice enough to take some time to show me how to use it to cut some very cute items.



She told me that it is really to easy to use. It sure is! I love my Big Shot machine, but my Cricut is coming in close. :) While we were playing with our machines, our kids had lunch and played together. Thanks again Sandy for letting Zach and I come over last weeek. We both had a lot of fun. We hope to get to be able to do it again before school starts in the Fall.
1 comment:
How fun! Love that you are FINALLY using your 7 month old Cricut! LOL!! Good Girl!! Keep up the good work. Love the pics, esp the one with Zach playin' with the twins.
Hugs,
Jen
Post a Comment