Monday, July 19, 2010

Fun Swaps from June

What a fun month June was. I really enjoyed making the swap and receiving the one that I did. For Mary for my Aloha RAK swap, I die cutted flowers and put magnets on the back of each one. I glued on buttons for the center of each one since the theme of the swap was "buttons." I also made a matching card and sent her some cute sticker buttons.

I put everything in a bag and made a bag topper with her name on it.

For some reason again I did not receive an Aloha RAK swap. Yes, I have still been having some issues with my mail. It's odd that we get all our bills and other packages, but I have not been receiving a few of my swaps.
I received this from my One Card Swap partner, Jenny.

I love it! She cut the Hello Kitty using her Cricut and Make the Cut Software. She also sent me the following goodies:

Thank you Jenny so much for all the work that you put into making such an awesome card and for your thoughtfulness in sending the extra goodies my way.
This is the card that I sent to her.

It has been so much fun participating the monthly swaps that I sign up for. I have met so many talented and creative people through them and have even become friends with some of them. If you are ever interested in joining any of these swaps, please let me know.

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

how sweet! that card looks like the one you sent me too! luv it!

hugs,
Jen