After lunch my family and I went to a few Japanese stores before we headed home for a nap. We ended the day with ordering take out from one of our favorite Hawaiian restaurants. We ordered beef stew. For some reason most of the Hawaiian restaurants that we have tried have the most delicious beef stew. After dinner Benson and our kids surprised me with some very thoughtful gifts.
My daughter made me a hand corsage from church and my son made me a ribbon holder,a pot with a message

and a piece of decoration with his handprint in it. (The handprint was made at school and the other two items were made at church.)

The three of them got me some very cute HK items and DVDs of two of her favorite TV shows.

I hope that all of you had a memorable Mother's Day on Sunday.
Here some goodies that I received from some of my friends for Mother's Day.

I appreciates all the extra love on this special day. I hope that all of you will have a memorable day celebrating.
No comments:
Post a Comment