Monday, May 24, 2010

An Awsome Sunday

I feel so blest to have Susanna as one of my good friends and that we have such wonderful hubbies to take care of our kids so that we can hang out together. On Sunday after church we spent several hours together shopping on the trendy strip of Melrose. We had the opportunity to visit some very cool stores and found some good deals. Here were at our first stop.


We were very excited to see all the cool Hello Kitty items in the store.





They even had Hello Kitty curtains.


Next we went to a store called Kid Robot where they sale cute trinkets. Both of us purchased two blind boxes of 2 tirnkets. We unfortunately were allowed to take a picture inside the very cute store. Then we went the Harvey store where the purses are made using seatbelts that are woven together. I have purchase several of thier purses online, but have never been in one of their stores. I have always wanted to go check out one of their stores. :)

I have some co-workers that love Havey purses so I had to take a picture in the store.

The lady at the store was nice enough to let me take a picture behind the counter. I think it would be pretty cool to work at a Harvey Store.

The last two stores that we went to were the Paul Frank store


and the Tokidoki store.


We had so much fun that we did not eat lunch until 4:00. We ate a late lunch and an early dinner at a Mexican restaurant called El Coyote.

The food there was very yummy and of course the fellowship was very sweet. Thanks for stopping by today. I am sorry that I do not have any crafty to share today.




No comments: