Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Two Cards From Grace

I hope that this post is finding everyone doing well. I had a very busy, but fun weekend, so I started off this week being a little more tired than usual. I went to bed early last night so I think I am re-engerized for the rest of the week. :) Today I have two cards from my friend Grace. This is the card that you made for me last month

This is how the card looks when it is opened. The middle section on the back is where she wrote me a message.

This is the one that she sent to me this month.

Grace and I have been swaping cards with each other for a few years. It's been so much fun surprising each month with a card and a special blessing to be able to write an encouraging message to each other. Thanks Grace for your friendship and your encouragement. Your encouragement and friendship always brings a smile to my face.

No comments: