Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer Vacation Is Over

Summer vacation is officially over today for my son and I. :( So sad to see such a fun and memorable summer with family and friends come to an end. Last night we wrote him a special beginning of the school year message. Before my son went to bed and to school we prayed with him asking for God's blessings and protection upon him during this new school year. We also gave him a beginning of the year gift. As soon as we gave him the gift he openned it.

He was so happy to get to add more superhero action figures to his collection. He was also super happy to have a superhero backpack and lunchbox to bring to school.

He can never have enough superhero stuff. Here is our little man on his way to school.

My hubby and I always like dropping my son off together on his first day of school. Unfortunately I could not today since I had to get a TB shot this morning at work. We thank the Lord for helping us make it through with flying colors on our first day back to school/work. BTW, before I end today's post I wanted to share with you a picture of what my hubby and my kids got for me as my beginning of the year gift.

He knows how much I love the new collectibles from Sanrio.

No comments: