This week feels so long even though it only Wednesday. I have not been in the mood to do any crafting lately until this week. Hopefully I will be in the more of a mood soon since I have so many projects that I need to work on. I have continue to enjoy the secret sister swap each month. Last month I sent a basket made with my Stampin Up Petal Cone die along a few fun crafty items for her.

This month this is what I sent to my secret sister

and this is what my secret sister Karen made for me along with what she sent to me.


I love the card and the stamps that she used on it. Thanks again Karen for such an awesome card and for the extra goodies. Thanks to all of you for taking some time from you day to see what I have to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment