
Here are all the wonderful goodies that my friends ordered. It is always so much fun to see what others order.



One of my friends order 11 snail mail adhesive refills. She must really like using them.

Here are all the free goodies that I earned thanks to all that my friends ordered.

My stamp party this year was one of the highest ones that I have had in the past 5 years. The total people purchase is usually a few hundred less than this year. I am so grateful for all the goodies that I received and can't wait to be able to play with all of them soon. I am planning to make a little some thing for my friends too, but have not had a chance to make them yet. Like I usually do I will also include pictures of the samples that I took pictures of at the party that Becky brought over. Stay tune for a picture of what I create. Until then, have a great rest of the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment