Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day Secret Buddy Exchange

Each morning this week at work I was greeted with a gift in my box by my Secret Buddy for Valentine's Day. These are all the wonderful items that I was surprised with by my SB Vicky.

Thank you so much Vicky for all the great gifts that made each of days even brighter. I was asked to to Heather's SB. Here are some of the items that I suprise her with.


I also made two tags for it to attach to the bags that I gave to her. One of them I think kind of resembles a piece of jewlery from Brighton. What do you think?

I also gave her a rose that lights up, a Valentine stamp, and a box of chocolate. (So sorry at this time I can't seem to find the picture that I took of them.) It is always lots of fun being part of the SB exchange each year. I always look forward to participating in it and finding out who my buddy is.

No comments: