Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Cards and Tags

Sorry for being so late in posting cards and some crafty goodies from Christmas. Here are some super cute creative cards,



tags and gifts that I received




along with some items that my kids made.

Next I would like to share the accordion card that I made for my cousin who is training to be in the army. Actually my students at worked together created the card. Each one colored and wrote her a special message. (Each year, I have a lesson on writing a letter and explain to the students how important it is to be grateful for the men and women that serve our country. By sending them a card for Christmas is one way that we can honor them and to say "thanks.")


Last but not least I would like to share some fun gifts that I received.

I am grateful to all of you out there that sent/gave me gifts and/or cards. Each of your gifts and most importantly the friendsthips that I share with each of you mean so much to me. I hope that all of you are having a good 2011 so far. Have a blessed rest of the year.

1 comment:

kris said...

Fabulous goodies girl!! Love it all, especially all the HK goodies!! Yum! ;)