Happy Wednesday! I am so thankful that it is the middle of the week and that the weather is cooling down just a bit. Today I would like to share what I made for this month's tag swap and what the person I was paired up made for me. I was super excited to find out that the person that I was asked to make tags for is my GF Michelle. She is a huge Hello Kitty fan like I am so I made a Hello Kitty snowman for her. I also surprised her with a few goodies. Michelle, I am so glad that you liked the tags and what I surprised you with. :)

These are the super cute tags that she made for me. Of course they are much too cute to use.

Along with the tags she made she also sent me some extra goodies.

Thanks Michelle for always being such a good friend and so thoughtful too.
No comments:
Post a Comment