
I had so much fun participating in the RAK club in June that I decided to participate in it again in July. This time I was asked to make some thing for Angie. I made her a goodie bag using one of my favorite stamps and made her a matching card. I also sent her some beads, ribbon, and some stamped images to color to make a card. 

Angie surprised me with a container and pen made using matching designer paper. (Sorry I downloaded the wrong picture. This picture does not have the pen that she made for me.) She also made me magnet with a Bibe verse and a card. They are all so cute. Best of all she filled the container with some yummy candy. :) I really liked the magnet too with a Bible verse on it. It will be great on my file cabinet in my classroom. Thanks again Angie for the what you made for me. I love them all.
2 comments:
Hi Colleen! It's Stephenie, I was your RAK for Aug w/Jen. I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, I had a lot of things going on, I LOVED MY RAK, thank you so much, seriously. The items were lovely and I can't wait for you to receive my things, please let me know how you like them, I felt bad I sent them off so late. Hugs and I hope you KIT.
Stephenie
Hi Colleen! Thank you so much for my rak, I love it! Come visit me at:
http://mushiscreativeinspirations.blogspot.com/
and be on the lookout for your rak!
Aloha,
Michelle
Post a Comment